From 20 – 23 September 2022, the volaer.io team will be there for you in Berlin at InnoTrans.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the booth of ARISTHODOS AG during InnoTrans in Berlin. As part of the supporting program of the InnoTrans BUSINESS DAYS, our colleague Andre Schiller will give an interesting presentation on tethered drones and their benefits in the railroad environment together with Dr. Thomas Rieckenberg, ARISTHODOS AG, at the joint stand of the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region.
Where to find us:
- City-Cube | Hall B | Booth 120
- Tues. 20 Sep. 2022, 3:45 p.m.
- CityCube | Hall B | Booth 215
- Title: “Tethered drone-based services for rail industry“
- In the area of the cluster “Transport, Mobility and Logistics Berlin-Brandenburg”
- During Business Session “Condition Based Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance”
InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology and takes places every two years in Berlin. Sub-divided into the five trade fair segments Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction, InnoTrans occupies all 42 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds. The InnoTrans Convention, the event’s top-level supporting programme, complements the trade fair and will be streamed live.